YES, We will have a summer program in 2021!
Here are a few fast facts. More info coming soon.
- Where will the program be located? The Superior Hills Elementary School
- How much does it cost? Tuition will be charged at $40/day or $180/week. Half days will be $20/day and wrap around care will be provided for those attending summer school at the same rates as during the school year.
- Are there any additional fees? A one time enrollment fee of $10 is charged for families who are not currently enrolled with Child Central Station, LLC
- When will the program operate? We will have a 9 week program this year, beginning on June 14.
- What are the program hours? 6:45 am - 5:30 pm
- Who can attend? Children ages 4 yrs, 9 months to age 12. Enrollment is not limited by what school a child attends or community that they live in.
- Will food service be provided? We are currently working with the school to determine the costs and availabity of food service. More information will be forthcoming.
- How do I enroll? If you are already enrolled in one of our programs, you will receive information in regard to summer sign ups soon. If you are not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list
- Who do I contact if I have other questions? Our program director is Amy Ahola and you can reach her at email@example.com
If you would like to be added to our e-mail list for updates in regard to the summer program please fill out this form. (currently enrolled families will be eligible to roll their enrollment over to the summer program without the need for additional forms or costs.)